Elder Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder Kingdoms

Fantasy and dreams are born around every corner..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunbeam XIV is here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunbeam XIV
Admin
Sunbeam XIV

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Sunbeam XIV is here! Empty
PostSubject: Sunbeam XIV is here!   Sunbeam XIV is here! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Greetings!

This is the forum thread for personal introductions if you would like. You are not required to post here if you don't want to. Please make SURE you do NOT share any vital information. Don't be stupid. You can leave messengers or emails here if you'd like or just share where you're from. It doesn't really matter.

Welcome, welcome!

-Elder Kingdoms
Back to top Go down
https://elderkingdoms.rpg-board.net
Pentrath

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Introductions   Sunbeam XIV is here! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Hello Folks,

Where to begin. I suppose the beginning is in order, my name is Pentrath. Pentrath Irwin, and I'm a thief. A rather old and corrupt one, but where would the fun be if I wasn't corrupt? I'm really old. You see, I'm not actually human or .. anything, I'm a necklace. I rest around the neck of my chosen host. I generally always do pick the thief kind as they have the right skills for me not to have to retrain them.

Anyway, I'm not one for much talking. I'll play with anyone, just remember. I'm not nice.

Welcome, and I'm sure I'll go in detail someday soon!

Penny
Back to top Go down
Halcyon

Halcyon

Number of posts : 3
Location : Regardless of who you are, in this forum, you will all fall and learn to bow to me.
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Sunbeam XIV is here!   Sunbeam XIV is here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 am

Who am I?

I'm your god, I am here to conquer, to absolutely obliterate all hope you worthless welps may come here with.
The stories will be epic but in the end you will still bow. I am better than you, remember that as you create your characters, remember that as you attempt to try and top me. Remember the feelings of despair you will find clinging to your hearts as you admit failure and defeat.

Now bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunbeam XIV is here!   Sunbeam XIV is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunbeam XIV is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Kingdoms :: OOC :: Introductions-
Jump to: